Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Cute :)

Very creative and original. Almost makes me wish Jeb would implement something like this into MC... (*Almost*)

Great job on the voiceover, for about the first half-minute of the video I thought you stole a clip of David Attenborough talking. I'm kind of on the fence about whether or not you can really call this a parody, but it was still nice.

MAEK MOAR.
That is all.

Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

Funny on all counts and refreshingly original :)

I saw this as a parallel to Skyrim vs Skyward Sword. I love Skyward Sword a *ton* but there are so many reasons why it can't beat Skyrim. (My brother needs to give me a file. u_u )
Your animation is pretty good, although there's always room to grow. A minor annoyance for me was that the eyes didn't have as much shading as some of the other features of the characters (e.g.: the clothing/armor)... but everyone has their own style, I suppose.
Sound could also use a little work with their respective volume levels... (Menu sounds... R.I.P. headphone users D: ) But other than that, you have a very nice flash video here.

Congrats on the Daily Feature, Good work!

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Very nice :)

Probably one of the prettiest minecraft videos I've seen. Very pleasant. I love the music too :)

Please Stop Running! Please Stop Running!

Great graphics, the soundtrack is ok. The theme kind of reminds me of Portal :P
My only complaint would be that its a bit laggy, although that could just be my computer, too.

Village Fun Village Fun

A decent game, but I feel as though it's ripping off CityVille by Zynga a little bit. Oh well, it was nice to play without having to deal with annoying friend requirements.

UltraAwesome SpaceShooter UltraAwesome SpaceShooter

I found it irritating that the enemies can shoot at you before they fully appear on the screen, but other than that, good job.