Please Stop Running! Please Stop Running!

Great graphics, the soundtrack is ok. The theme kind of reminds me of Portal :P
My only complaint would be that its a bit laggy, although that could just be my computer, too.

Village Fun Village Fun

A decent game, but I feel as though it's ripping off CityVille by Zynga a little bit. Oh well, it was nice to play without having to deal with annoying friend requirements.

UltraAwesome SpaceShooter UltraAwesome SpaceShooter

I found it irritating that the enemies can shoot at you before they fully appear on the screen, but other than that, good job.

The Adventures of Zomboy The Adventures of Zomboy

It says "exit" in a lot of places where you really aren't exiting. Maybe substitute that for an arrow?

It's difficult to know what you can interact with. Too many things blend in. But otherwise, it's very nice. Great art :)

Also---There's a glitch. When I got the first piece of paper copied and was trading with the salesman, the copy dissapeared, but I didn't get anything in return for it. The dialogue with the salesman continues as if I am about to trade him the paper, with nothing happening each time.

SpaceBall Rebound SpaceBall Rebound

The concept of 4-paddle pong isn't really new. The fact that you give users different options kind of takes away from it being a game... it almost makes it seem more like a simulator/gadget.

Maybe organize things into levels next time.

Dress up Pink Dress up Pink

It isn't "dress-up" if there's only four pieces of clothing. The art is terrible. It would be nice to have the option to turn off the music.

SkoolEcsape responds:

1 im new to flash
2 i have school
3its a demo im gonna remake it

Bomboozle 2 Bomboozle 2

This game is hopelessly addicting.

Please make a 3rd one!

Also, out of curiosity--what was the inspiration for Mr. Bamboozle? He's funny :P

Symphony Symphony

Pleasant

I really like the concept. Its kind of like a musical version of 'sugar, sugar' in a sense. My only beef with it for the moment is that there are no cues in-game as to what the player must do. Sure, you have instructions on NG, but not everybody reads the descriptions before they ragequit...

~Nyan Cat ~Nyan Cat

Alright, I'm sorry but...

Couldn't you have come up with something a bit more creative?

Droplem Droplem

Pretty good.

I like it a lot,
The gameplay is nice, the art substantial, but I've gotta say that the concept has been done. It reminds me a lot of splitter, although I like what you've done with the different colored blocks and the point penalties.