Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Cute :)

Very creative and original. Almost makes me wish Jeb would implement something like this into MC... (*Almost*)

Great job on the voiceover, for about the first half-minute of the video I thought you stole a clip of David Attenborough talking. I'm kind of on the fence about whether or not you can really call this a parody, but it was still nice.

MAEK MOAR.
That is all.

Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

Funny on all counts and refreshingly original :)

I saw this as a parallel to Skyrim vs Skyward Sword. I love Skyward Sword a *ton* but there are so many reasons why it can't beat Skyrim. (My brother needs to give me a file. u_u )
Your animation is pretty good, although there's always room to grow. A minor annoyance for me was that the eyes didn't have as much shading as some of the other features of the characters (e.g.: the clothing/armor)... but everyone has their own style, I suppose.
Sound could also use a little work with their respective volume levels... (Menu sounds... R.I.P. headphone users D: ) But other than that, you have a very nice flash video here.

Congrats on the Daily Feature, Good work!

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Very nice :)

Probably one of the prettiest minecraft videos I've seen. Very pleasant. I love the music too :)

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Wow.

That. Was. EPIC!

Wonders: Milky Ways Wonders: Milky Ways

Lol,

Great to see some new stuff from Edwin, it made me laugh :)

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Aw....

It's cute. I can relate to the theme of the story as well, so this really warmed my heart :)

Great work!

Mista Rabbit Mista Rabbit

What the hell?

Seriously man, were you on crack or something when you wrote this?

Glowy Pokey Glowy Pokey

Aw, cool.

It's great to see another user using maya. I took an anim class where we used that program last year.

Try adding music next time, import the video into another editing program then pick a song~

elxyer responds:

thanks, yah Maya is a great tool, still debating which i like more, Maya or 3Ds Max. Music, definitely right.
I had also taken a class a few years ago and have much more videos, not sure how much the portal will appreciate them :P but it's worth a shot right?!!

I would also love to see some of your animations!!
thanks for reviewing!!

That's shonen anime That's shonen anime

No, that's Naruto and Dragonball Z dumbshit.

Stuff like that. No female charachters represented whatsoever... what are ya afraid of drawing girls or something? Are ya? Huh? HUH??
Nah, just kidding. But also, the cool guy isn't really a cool guy until you give him a uniquely weird hairstyle and a past filled with angst! everyone knows that! XD

CrusoeAndChest responds:

That may be right ^^. I guess I have to gather information before making a movie for NG.
PS: I'm not that good in drawing female persons, and in our times everything can be declared to be sexist ,so I avoid drawing girls

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl